by Saanich Minor Hockey Association, 2016-05-18T08:22:41-07:00May 18 2016, at 08:22 AM PDT
SMHA is hosting Summer Development Sessions. This year we have decided to do a variety of specialty clinics to allow players to pick and choose what they are looking for, to specifically improve their game in the 2016/17 season.
This new format will also allow players and families to work around their summer schedules.
Sessions will be run by a combination of SMHA coaches and outside high level coaches.
Costs for all programs are kept low for maximum participation and 100% of the fees will be put back into
SMHA development for the 2016/17 season.
• Players MUST be registered in SMHA for the upcoming season for insurance purposes
• Registration is first to register / first accepted
• Email the session(s) with the Session Code to Ian MacDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
• Waitlists will be taken for full sessions
• Goalies must indicate their position in their email
• No drop in players – you must be registered prior to sessions and paid in full
Get your registration in early! Hockey Operations
smha_summer_dev_16.pdf was attached to this post.